Who we are
Central Asian Association of People Living with HIV was established in 2009 by people living with HIV in four countries: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Collaboration aims to support national organizations to improve the quality and dignity of life for people living with HIV.
Our mission and goals
Supporting and strengthening the institutional and technical capacity of national organizations and people living with HIV.
-Monitoring humanrightsinthecontextof HIV and AIDS.
– To promote awareness and knowledge of the population about the problem and the impact of HIV and AIDSepidemiology consequences.
– Participation in the development and implementation of a unified information interregional campaign in Central Asia.
– Assistance in the development and implementation of programs onprevention and fighting against stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV.
– Participation in the implementation of ethical principles of bioethics and human rights in the practice of clinical trials and biomedical research.
– Assistance in the implementation of the policies and international instruments on human rights and bioethics in the context of HIV and AIDS.
– Participation in international research programs.